You can connect by plugging the Victony extension into an electrical outlet. With a few simple procedures, dual-band operation and a throughput of 1200Mbps can be attained.
The Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup is a simple process. It is a plug-and-play device, thus connecting to any network simply takes 15 seconds. Depending on your demands, the Victony wifi AC1200 extender setup lets you choose between router, repeater, and access point modes.
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup Procedure
Below are the setup guidelines for the Victony AC1200 Extender:
- Installing the router and Victony WiFi extender in the same room is the first step.
- Check to see if the extender is receiving at least 50% of the router’s signals.
- Now switch on both the extender and your router.
- After a little while, check to see if the LED light has changed to green.
- Connect to the Victony ac1200 extender setup after opening the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
- There is no need to enter a password the first time they sign up because they will do so automatically.
- They connected, but they didn’t immediately start any web browsers, so there was no sign that they had an internet connection.
- Launch AP.setup.
- Enter setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar at the top of the screen to get to the login screen.
- When you’re through setting your extender, switch it off for 15 to 20 seconds before turning it back on.
- To connect your device, use the Victony wifi range extender settings; the name is “SSID EXt” in your wifi list.
Note:- if you need any help regarding your wifi extender so contact our technician oe visit the official website that is ap.setup.
Victony wifi AC1200 Extender Setup via manual method
Learn how to manually set up a Victony WiFi Extender by following the instructions listed below:
- The extender and router need to be placed midway between the dead zone and router.
- At least half of the router’s signals should then reach the extension.
- The Victony AC1200 extender should now be usable if you flip the extender mode switch.
- Till the green power LED appears, keep the button depressed.
- On any of your devices, such as a phone, tablet, or laptop, go to the Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Victony wifi network name. It will look like a Victory or WIFI-N extender.
- Even if it initially seems to be an open network, you will need a password in order to join it.
- Once the connection has been established properly, the message “No internet” will show up.
- Now launch the browser on your device and enter 192.168.10.1. In the username field, type admin, and vice versa. only lowercase.
- Choose the network you wish to expand, give it a name, and then type the password to verify your decision.
- After all the changes have been performed, you can reconnect your devices for a short while while the system reboots.
- Connect your devices to the Victony AC1200 repeater network (SSID EXT) as soon as it appears in your Wi-Fi list.
How do i setup Victony AC1200 extender via WPS button
Press the WPS button to connect your WiFi range extender to the AP. The steps to set up your new extender setup are as follows:
- Start by connecting your extension and router using an Ethernet cable.
- Wait until the LED light has stabilised.
- After that, hold down the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, the lights on both devices will start to flicker, signifying a successful connection.
- Now that it has been removed, you can use a range extender configuration to place your new extender wherever you choose.
- After entering the same password for your router and the new extender settings, you will see “SSID EXT” in your wifi list.
- The WPS method of setting up your Victony WIFI AC1200 is now complete.