Oil Free Moisturizer is used to make the skin beautiful and soft, this keeps the skin healthy and looks young for a long time. It is applied to hydrate the skin or to remove the lack of water. Moisturizer is very important for dry skin. Let us know some things related to oil free moisturizer and what is the right way to apply it.
What is Oil Free Moisturizer
Oil Free Moisturizer is any cream, oil or lotion that reduces dryness of the skin or provides moisture to it. The body naturally secretes sebum which keeps the skin hydrated. When there is a shortage of sebum, moisture is given to the skin externally with the help of oil free moisturizer. It also has skin nourishing, UV protection and anti-aging properties.
Benefits of Applying Oil Free Moisturizer
Applying oil free moisturizer gets rid of lifeless skin and also removes the signs of rashes and aging on the face. It reduces wrinkles on the face and also gets rid of the problem of dry and oily skin. It is used to make the skin soft, healthy and moisturized.
How to Choose Oil Free Moisturizer
Before applying any oil free moisturizer, you should know about your skin. Some of it have SPF properties which also act as sunscreen. If you go out a lot during the day, then only apply a it with SPF. Oil free moisturizer is also used at night.
How to Apply Oil Free Moisturizer
The right way to apply oil free moisturizer is as follows
- First of all wash your face with face wash, this will remove the dust and dirt accumulated on the face and the skin will be able to absorb the oil free moisturizer well.
- Now take it a little on one of your fingers and apply it in small dots on your cheeks and forehead.
- Now spread this cream lightly with the help of fingers in circular motion.
- After this, apply oil free moisturizer in the same way on the nose, chin and upper lip.
- Make sure to apply it on the parts of the face whose skin is more dry.
- It should not be applied on oily areas.
- After applying oil free moisturizer, let it dry for one to two minutes and apply some more on the skin only after it dries.
Right Time to Apply Oil Free Moisturizer
Moisturizing the skin after bath is very important. Whenever you come after working in water like washing clothes or utensils etc., then definitely apply oil free moisturizer on the skin. It should be applied twice a day on dry skin.
Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF should be applied before stepping out of the house.
Oil Free Moisturizer is very important for the skin and if you have dry skin then you must use it to keep your skin hydrated. You can choose the one according to your need and skin type.
Women are often troubled by oily skin. She is more confused about which oil free moisturizer to use to remove oily skin. As soon as they go to the market, women often get confused which sun tan removal cream to buy. In such a situation, women are not able to decide whether to adopt home remedies or creams available in the market to overcome the problem of oily skin.
Why is my Skin so Oily
Oily skin is the result of overproduction of sebum (fatty oily substance) from the sebaceous glands. This makes the skin look sticky and shiny. Not that sebum production is always bad for the skin. Sebum can also be useful for keeping the skin healthy, but when the sebaceous glands start releasing more sebum, it becomes the cause of oily skin.